Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Onesies!

I've kept my fingers busy lately! I got a random inspiration to embroider onesies. I thought it would be a simple trip to Hobby Lobby or Michael's for patterns to get started, but boy was I wrong. The only thing I could find in town was old-fashioned pictures of lighthouses, eagles, or praying hands -- not the sugar & spice & everything nice I was hoping for.

Then I looked online awhile and found this great little shop down in Austin, TX, "Sublime Stitching." Thier tagline is Not your Grandmas embroidery! so I knew it had to be good. I ordered some patterns and got started. This is what I've completed so far. Haven't decided on a favorite yet -- I love them all!





3 comments:

Jennifer said...

my vote is for the bluebird!!! they are all so cute! my aren't we crafty?! can't wait to see you on saturday!
love, jenn

halze said...

wow. all of them are adorable. you're an inspiration! haha...i can't wait to meet the little cutie-- she will be the most pampered and precious little girl. ( :
miss you!

The Harper Family said...

Wow!!

You go girl!

Those are awesome! Good job!