Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Big [Little] News!

Probably most of you have heard by now, but in case you haven't -- WE'RE EXPECTING. Our first is due October 28th, which makes me 15 weeks as of Monday. First trimester was ok... Don't remember much of it considering how comotose I was. I traded the traditional morning sickness in for evening sickness, and had a hard time mustering up much tolerance for food past 3pm. But now, the appetite is back and I am up for Chinese, Mexican, Sweets & most anything else!

I've been to the doctor several times so far. We've heard & seen the heartbeat and everything appears to be in working order. So far it's a great kid -- doesn't talk back, doesn't run off, doesn't ask for money, and does everything I tell it! We had to borrow a picture of someone else's offspring until we can get a pic of our own. But they kind of all look the same at this point, so I probably shouldn't have even told you..........
This is a kid at 15 weeks:

And this is me at 15 weeks:
Stay tuned.... The treasure hunt is scheduled for my birthday, June 4th. We'll let you know whether we're looking at another Beth or another Tory!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! Congratulations! Jason and I are thrilled for you. You must be SO excited. I bet you're the most adorable pregnant person ever! Can't wait for pics of the baby bump. :)

-Qiana

Unknown said...

Um.... PS. I would LOVE to be as skinny not pregnant as you are at 15 weeks!

-Qiana