Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas... Just Us

I think this is my favorite picture from Christmas, and it doesn't even have Hazel in it! The weekend after Christmas, Tory & I had our holiday celebration. We always have crab legs, and this year we added lemon roasted potatoes, "red lobster" biscuits, and caesar salad. Finish it off with some angel food cake with berries & whipped cream, and it's about the best meal I can imagine. It felt so good to just take time & cook and not have anyone else around. Also felt good to polish off a good bottle of wine. After a few presents (he got me Spanish Rosetta Stone & a gift card to get a chiminea & truck load of pinon), we ended the night watching A Charlie Brown Christmas on the laptop in bed. So relaxed. So nice. More traditional holiday pics to come later, but I wanted to get this one up first.

1 comment:

Emily said...

What I like best about this picture is Tory in the background, stuffing his face!:) MLE