Friday, March 6, 2009

Brunches & Lunches

Anyone who has spent much R&R time with me probably knows that I LOVE going out to eat. I love it! Being served good food is such a respite from my everyday life of grocery shopping, cooking, and cleaning up. And two of my favorite dining experiences (by far) are 1. BREAKFAST AT THE CLASSIC COOKIE and 2.THE CHOCOLATE BAG. It was such a treat this week to get to enjoy both.
Here we are at Classic Cookie. Hazel & I met Becca & Nicole there for some brunch. I love that they know us and they always welcome Hazel & shower her with affection. This visit was special because it was on Becca's actual due date. Doesn't she look radiant???!

And here we are having lunch with Grandma Pat & Aunt Julie. Grandma took us out for lunch at one of my favorite restaurants, McCormick & Schmick's. It was such a nice lunch, and was concluded with what I consider to be the most perfect desert in the world -- the Chocolate Bag. Damn....that thing is GOOD! Thank you, Grandma Pat!

No comments: