Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Little Hydrangea Head

This weekend we went to my friend Timberly's wedding at the Nottoway Plantation just outside of Baton Rouge, LA. As the date drew nearer, Hazel was losing more and more hair. I decided she needed some kind of bonnet to wear with her pretty dress, but I didn't find anything that I thought was quite cute enough. So I made one! I think it turned out fabulous!!! Timberly used this blue-purple hydrangea in all of her wedding flowers, so Hazel fit the festivities to a tee. Timberly loved it, and we got a few professional pictures with the bride in her wedding dress, me in my bridesmaid dress, and Hazel in her blue bonnet -- all taken in the white ballroom of the mansion. Those will be online in a few weeks, and I will post a link to them then. For now, here is a slideshow of our little homestyle photo shoot.

No comments: